Monastic Marigold Tincture (Calendula Officinalis) in organic raki made in the Holy Monastery of the Dormition of the Virgin Mary.
- Internally, it treats ulcers, painful menstruation and menstrual cramps.
- Externally, it acts as a compress for wounds, burns and insect bites.
- Considered to be an excellent herb for ulcers, gastritis and gastrointestinal infections.
- Acts as a digestive.
- It is effective in intense pains and has spasmolytic properties.
- Has antiseptic and antibacterial action and is recommended by the herbalists as a cure for acne, varicose veins, eczema and warts.
Use: 20 drops in a small amount of water, three times per day for 10 days. Repeat the same dosage after a pause of 7 days. (For adults)
Precautions - Contraindications: Herbal tinctures in alcoholic solutions are very active because of the high concentration of pharmaceutical ingredients. For this reason, their use should be avoided by children under 12 years and by women during pregnancy and lactation.
The above infromation is not medical advice or substitute advice from another health care professional and is provided for informational purposes only. Do not stop any other medical care recommendations without first consulting your doctor.
Content: 50 ml.