Calendula Tincture Holy Monastery of Dormition
Monastic calendula tincture (Calendula Officinalis) in biological raki made in the Holy Monastery of Dormition.
- Internally to treat ulcers, painful menstruation and menstrual cramps
- Externally as a compress for wounds, burns and insect bites.
- Considered as an excellent herb for ulcers, gastritis and gastrointestinal infections.
- It acts as a digestive.
- It is effective in severe pain, as has spasmolytic properties.
- Has antiseptic and antibacterial action and recommended them herbal broth for care acne, varicose veins, eczema and warts.
Use: 20 drops in a little water three times daily for 10 days. Repeat the same dosage after a pause of 7 days. (For adults).
Precautions - Contraindications: The tinctures of herbs in alcohol solution is very active because of the high concentration of pharmaceutical ingredients. For this reason should avoid use in children under 12 years and during pregnancy and lactation.
The above infromation is not medical advice nor substitute advice of another health care professional. They are provided for information only. Do not stop any other medical care recommendations without consulting your doctor.
Content: 50 ml.