Monastic Dandelion Tincture (Taraxacum Officinale) in organic raki made in the Holy Monastery of the Dormition of the Virgin Mary.
- Acts as a tonic and stimulant.
- Has an excellent diuretic and detoxifying action for the liver and the gallbladder.
- Removes toxins from the kidneys.
- Helps to control blood sugar for people with diabetes.
- Has antirheumatic action and treats arthritis and chronic rheumatic diseases.
- Reduces uric acid.
- Reduces blood cholesterol.
- Regulates the levels of triglycerides.
- Acts as a tonic for the stomach.
Use: 20 drops in a small amount of water, three times per day for 10 days. Repeat the same dosage after a pause of 7 days. (For adults)
Precautions - Contraindications: Herbal tinctures in alcoholic solutions are very active because of the high concentration of pharmaceutical ingredients. For this reason, their use should be avoided by children under 12 years and by women during pregnancy and lactation.
The above infromation is not medical advice or substitute advice from another health care professional and is provided for informational purposes only. Do not stop any other medical care recommendations without first consulting your doctor.
Content: 50 ml.