Garlic Tincture Holy Monastery of Dormition
Monastic garlic tincture (Taraxacum officinale) in biological raki made in the Holy Monastery of Dormition.
- It is mainly used to treat heart disease.
- Contribute to lower cholesterol.
- Helps to reduce high blood pressure.
- It helps to regulate blood sugar levels.
- It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Recommended for the treatment of colds and upset stomachs.
Use: 20 drops in a little water three times daily for 10 days. Repeat the same dosage after a pause of 10 days. (For adults)
Precautions - Contraindications: The tinctures of herbs in alcohol solution is very active because of the high concentration of pharmaceutical ingredients. For this reason, it should be avoided by children under 12 years and during pregnancy and lactation.
The above infromation is not medical advice nor substitute advice of another health care professional. They are provided for information only. Do not stop any other medical care recommendations without consulting your doctor.
Content: 50 ml.