Monastic Garlic Tincture (Allium Sativum) in organic raki made in the Holy Monastery of the Dormition of the Virgin Mary.
- Mainly used to treat heart diseases.
- Contributes to lower cholesterol.
- Helps to reduce high blood pressure.
- Contributes to the regulation of blood sugar levels.
- It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Recommended for the treatment of colds and stomach disorders.
Use: 20 drops in a small amount of water, three times per day for 10 days. Repeat the same dosage after a pause of 7 days. (For adults)
Precautions - Contraindications: Herbal tinctures in alcoholic solutions are very active because of the high concentration of pharmaceutical ingredients. For this reason, their use should be avoided by children under 12 years and by women during pregnancy and lactation.
The above infromation is not medical advice or substitute advice from another health care professional and is provided for informational purposes only. Do not stop any other medical care recommendations without first consulting your doctor.
Content: 50 ml.