Monastic Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) is organically grown at the Monastery of the Dormition of the Virgin Mary. Available in doypack packaging that safely opens and closes multiple times.
- It acts against inflammation of the pharynx.
- It has heating and tonic properties. It treats many lung or upper respiratory tract problems.
- When prepared as an infusion or syrup, it acts against nose catarrh, cough and sore throat.
- It also has antibacterial, antipyretic, spasmolytic, menstrual and mild laxative properties.
- When boiled with figs and honey, it is used for soothing many inflammations of the respiratory tract.
- It has a strong and bitter taste, but it does not show toxicity or side effects in general.
Precautions - Contraindications: It has a strong and bitter taste. The above information is not medical advice nor substitute advice of another health care professional. They are provided for information only. Do not stop any other medical care recommendations without consulting your doctor.
Net weight: 30 g.