Monastic Licorice Tincture (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) in pharmaceutical alcohol made in the Holy Monastery of the Dormition of the Virgin Mary.
- Has strong anti-inflammatory action similar to cortisone.
- Helps to treat sore throat, coughing, and asthma, and has expectorant and emollient action.
- It is an effective drug for the digestive system.
- It reduces the acid levels of the stomach, relieving from heartburn.
- It has a remarkable ability to heal stomach ulcers, because it creates a protective layer on the stomach walls. The licorice is often used in the production of medicines for ulcer.
- It decreases spasms of the colon.
- Considered to be an effective antimicrobial against staphylococcus (Staphylococcus aurens), streptococcus (Streptococcus mutans), mycobacterium (Mycobacterium smegmatis) and Candida Albicans.
Use: 20 drops in a small amount of water, three times per day for 10 days. Repeat the same dosage after a pause of 7 days. (For adults)
Precautions - Contraindications: Herbal tinctures in alcoholic solutions are very active because of the high concentration of pharmaceutical ingredients. For this reason, their use should be avoided by children under 12 years and by women during pregnancy and lactation.
The above infromation is not medical advice or substitute advice from another health care professional and is provided for informational purposes only. Do not stop any other medical care recommendations without first consulting your doctor.
Content: 50 ml.