Monastic Mallow Tincture (Malva Sylvestris) in pharmaceutical alcohol made in the Holy Monastery of the Dormition of the Virgin Mary.
- Acts as an emollient for the throat, cough, laryngitis, pharyngitis, gastritis and asthma.
- Has anti-inflammatory, expectorant, astringent and healing action.
- Considered to be effective in cases where gastric disorders are accompanied with constipation.
- Has mild laxative action, detoxifies and soothes the gastrointestinal system.
- Used as a poultice or lotion for the treatment of skin inflammations, such as pimples, boils, rashes and calluses.
Use: 20 drops in a small amount of water, three times per day for 10 days. Repeat the same dosage after a pause of 7 days. (For adults)
Precautions - Contraindications: Herbal tinctures in alcoholic solutions are very active because of the high concentration of pharmaceutical ingredients. For this reason, their use should be avoided by children under 12 years and by women during pregnancy and lactation.
The above infromation is not medical advice or substitute advice from another health care professional and is provided for informational purposes only. Do not stop any other medical care recommendations without first consulting your doctor.
Content: 50 ml.