Monastic Milk Thistle Tincture (Cardus Marianus/Silybum Marianum) in organic raki made in the Holy Monastery of the Dormition of the Virgin Mary.
- Helps in the proper function of the bile and protects it from toxins and alcohol.
- Contributes to the renewal of hepatic stem cells.
- Contributes to the treatment of hepatitis, jaundice and cholelithiasis.
- Helps in the proper function of the gallbladder, while increasing the secretion and flow of bile from the liver and gallbladder.
- Useful during menstruation when the menstrual flow is heavy and long.
- Excellent for allergies and nasal discharges.
Use: 20 drops in a small amount of water, three times per day for 10 days. Repeat the same dosage after a pause of 7 days. (For adults)
Precautions - Contraindications: Herbal tinctures in alcoholic solutions are very active because of the high concentration of pharmaceutical ingredients. For this reason, their use should be avoided by children under 12 years and by women during pregnancy and lactation.
The above infromation is not medical advice or substitute advice from another health care professional and is provided for informational purposes only. Do not stop any other medical care recommendations without first consulting your doctor.
Content: 50 ml.