Nette Tincture Made in the Holy Monastery of Dormition
Monastic nettle tincture (Urtica dioica) in biological raki made in the Holy Monastery of Dormition.
- Good tonic for anemia, ensures the absorption of iron from the body.
- Extremely useful for those suffering sap jaundice and diseases of bile.
- For acute and chronic nephritis.
- For acute and chronic cystitis.
- Effective in gastric ulcer.
- Helps bronchial ailments.
- For chronic diarrhea.
- Sets the uric acid.
- Lowers blood sugar levels.
- It increases the flow of breast milk.
Use: 20 drops in a little water three times daily for 10 days. Repeat the same dosage after a pause of 10 days. (For adults)
Precautions - Contraindications: It is a mild laxative. The tinctures of herbs in alcohol solution is very active because of the high concentration of pharmaceutical ingredients. For this reason, it should be avoided by children under 12 years and during pregnancy and lactation.
The above infromation is not medical advice nor substitute advice of another health care professional. They are provided for information only. Do not stop any other medical care recommendations without consulting your doctor.
Content: 50 ml.