Monastic Nettle (Urtica dioica) is organically grown in the gardens of the Holy Monastery of the Dormition of the Virgin Mary. It is available in doypack packaging that opens and closes safely multiple times.
- It is an excellent tonic and blood cleanser.
- It has diuretic action and helps reduce uric acid.
- It is beneficial to the treatment of iron deficiency, anemia, eczema, diabetes, rheumatism, headaches and reduces vulnerability to common colds.
- Due to its astringent action, it alleviates the symptoms of hemorrhoids and various bleeding conditions. It is ideal to make a tonic and refreshing foot-bath with nettle for your tired limbs.
- It gives shine to the hair and improves its development. It acts against hair loss and helps treat dandruff. We recommend you to wash your hair first with our Natural Nettle and Rosemary Shampoo or our handmade Soap for Hair Loss and do the final rinse with a nettle infusion.
Use: Add 1-2 teaspoons to a cup with boiled water and leave for 5-10 minutes. Drink once per day.
In cooking: used in soups and pies in the same way as spinach
Precautions - Contraindications: The above information is not medical advice nor substitute advice of another health care professional. They are provided for information only. Do not stop any other medical care recommendations without consulting your doctor.
Net weight: 30 g.