Nettle (Urtica dioica)
Monasterial Nettle (Urtica Dioica) is cultivated organically in the gardens at the Monastery of the Assumption of Holy Mary. It is available in doypack package that opens and closes safely whenever needed.
- It is an excellent tonic and blood cleanser.
- It has diuretic action.
- It helps reduce uric acid.
- It is beneficiary for the treatment of iron deficiency, anemia, eczema, diabetes, rheumatism, headaches and reduces vulnerability to common cold.
- Due to its astringent action it alleviates the symptoms of hemorrhoids and various bleeding conditions.
- It is ideal to make a tonic and refreshing nettle foot-bath for your tired limbs. It gives hair shine and improves its development, it acts against hair loss and helps the treatment against dandruff. We recommend you first wash your hair with our Natural Nettle and Rosemary Shampoo or our handmade Soap for Hair Loss and do the final rinse with nettle infusion.
Use: Put 1-2 teaspoons in a cup, add boiling water and leave for 5-10 minutes. Drink once a day.
In cooking: it is used in soups and pies in the same way as spinach.
Precautions - Contraindications: The above infromation is not medical advice nor substitute advice of another health care professional. They are provided for information only. Do not stop any other medical care recommendations without consulting your doctor.
Net weight: 30 gr.