Dried Pollen from the unique flora of Mount Athos. Handmade by the fathers of the Holy Cell Beheading of John the Forerunner, in Mount Athos.
Pollen is the richest natural food in proteins, vitamins, essential amino acids, hormones, enzymes and other useful ingredients for balanced nutrition and good human health.
According to the experience and knowledge of traditional healing and a numerous of modern studies as well , pollen is recommended:
- in cases of weakness and general weakening of the body from diseases, viruses, flu, colds, etc.
- to improve appetite and bad metabolism
- for mental fatigue, especially for those who are mentally straining their body
- for the proper functioning of the heart, the circulatory system and the prostate
- to improve intestinal irregularities and to restore intestinal flora
- to relieve mild allergic events
Usage: 1-2 teaspoons, twice a day, 15 minutes before eating.
Precautions - Contraindications: This information is not medical advice or a substitute for advice from another healthcare professional. They are provided for informational purposes only. Do not discontinue any other medical treatment recommendations without first consulting your doctor.