painted icon of Virgin Mary of Roses, made in Mount Athos, on natural
wood. The icon is delivered in a luxurious box with a velvet coating.
The history of the icon of the Virgin Mary of Roses begins around the
year 1890 AD, when a fisherman caught an old picture of the rocks of the
coast of Piraeus, which depicted Virgin Mary holding Christ and a rose
in her hands. More about Theotokos of Roses.