Icon of Theotokos The Inexhaustible Cup of Life. The original was painted in Russia.
Dimensions: 13 x 16 cm.
The icon of the Virgin, called the "Inexhaustible Cup of Life", became known to the Orthodox World only in 1878, in the city of Serpukhov, Russia, when a man suffering from the passion of alcoholism was healed by the miraculous icon of the Virgin Mary. It is considered a protector and helper of the addicts from alcohol and substances in general. More about Virgin Mary the Inexhaustible Cup of Life.