Thyme Tincture Made in the Holy Monastery of Dormition
Monastic thyme tincture (Thymus vulgaris) in biological raki made in the Holy Monastery of Dormition.
- It can significantly reduce bacterial resistance to drugs such as penicillin. For this reason it is suitable for treating gastric disorders (bellyache, colic, diarrhea, etc.) caused by bacteria of the intestine and stomach.
- It is very effective against acne.
- It is anti-inflammatory, expectorant, antitussive and effective in colds, flu and bronchitis.
- It stimulates the immune system.
- Because it is heating, the tincture can make rubs in cases of rheumatic and muscular pains.
- Used in cases of indigestion, diarrhea and intestinal problems.
Use: 20 drops in a little water three times daily for 10 days. Repeat the same dosage after a pause of 7 days. (For adults)
Precautions - Contraindications: The tinctures of herbs in alcohol solution is very active because of the high concentration of pharmaceutical ingredients. For this reason, it should be avoided by children under 12 years and during pregnancy and lactation.
The above infromation is not medical advice nor substitute advice of another health care professional. They are provided for information only. Do not stop any other medical care recommendations without consulting your doctor.
Content: 50 ml.