Monastic Thyme Tincture (Thymus Vulgaris) in organic raki made in the Holy Monastery of the Dormition of the Virgin Mary.
- It can significantly reduce bacterial resistance to drugs such as penicillin. For this reason, it is suitable for the treatment of gastric disorders (bellyache, colic, diarrhea, etc.) caused by bacteria of the intestine and stomach.
- It is extremely effective against acne.
- It is anti-inflammatory, expectorant, antitussive, and effective in colds, flu and bronchitis.
- It tones the immune system.
- Can be used to make rubs in cases of rheumatic and muscular pains.
- Used in cases of indigestion, diarrhea and intestinal problems.
Use: 20 drops in a small amount of water, three times per day for 10 days. Repeat the same dosage after a pause of 7 days. (For adults)
Precautions - Contraindications: Herbal tinctures in alcoholic solutions are very active because of the high concentration of pharmaceutical ingredients. For this reason, their use should be avoided by children under 12 years and by women during pregnancy and lactation.
The above infromation is not medical advice or substitute advice from another health care professional and is provided for informational purposes only. Do not stop any other medical care recommendations without first consulting your doctor.
Content: 50 ml.