Monastic Wild Rose Tincture (Rosa Canina) in organic raki made in the Holy Monastery of the Dormition of the Virgin Mary.
- Contains a high level of vitamin C, about 50 times more than orange.
- Used as an astringent, diuretic, tonic and laxative with antimicrobial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Strengthens the immune system and helps in the prevention of diseases such as colds, viruses, flu, etc.
- Affects the respiratory system and facilitates breathing by cleaning the mucous.
- Helps in treating patients suffering from osteoarthritis.
- Ηas anti-aging effects and fights cell damage caused by free radicals.
Use: 20 drops in a small amount of water, three times per day for 10 days. Repeat the same dosage after a pause of 7 days. (For adults)
Precautions - Contraindications: Herbal tinctures in alcoholic solutions are very active because of the high concentration of pharmaceutical ingredients. For this reason, their use should be avoided by children under 12 years and by women during pregnancy and lactation.
The above infromation is not medical advice or substitute advice from another health care professional and is provided for informational purposes only. Do not stop any other medical care recommendations without first consulting your doctor.
Content: 50 ml.