Pennyroyal (Mentha Pulegium) - Monastery of Dormition of Holy Mary
Monasterial Pennyroyal (Mentha Pulegium) is cultivated organically at the Monastery of the Dormition of Holy Mary. It is available in doypack package that opens and closes safely whenever needed.
- It is an aromatic herb related to mint species.
- It is a good expectorant and acts against diarrhea.
- Gargles with an infusion may help in cases of cough, asthma and flu.
- Leaf chewing may acts against vomiting or garlic breath smell.
- It is considered to have anti-microbial and cordial tonic properties and it also helps in cases of migraine and vertigo.
Precautions - Contraindications: The above infromation is not medical advice nor substitute advice of another health care professional. They are provided for information only. Do not stop any other medical care recommendations without consulting your doctor.
Net weight: 30 gr.