Wildrose Tincture Holy Monastery of Dormition
Monastic wildrose tincture (Rosa Canina) in biological raki made in the Holy Monastery of Dormition.
- It has a high level of vitamin C, about 50 times more than orange.
- Used as an astringent, diuretic, tonic and laxative with antimicrobial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It strengthens the immune system and helps prevent diseases such as colds, the viruses, the flu, etc.
- It affects the respiratory system and facilitates breathing by cleaning the mucous.
- Helps in treating patients suffering from osteoarthritis.
- It has anti-aging effects and fights cell damage caused by free radicals.
Use: 20 drops in a little water three times daily for 10 days. Repeat the same dosage after a pause of 7 days. (For adults)
Precautions - Contraindications: The tinctures of herbs in alcohol solution is very active because of the high concentration of pharmaceutical ingredients. For this reason, it is not recommended in children under 12 years and during pregnancy and lactation.
The above infromation is not medical advice nor substitute advice of another health care professional. They are provided for information only. Do not stop any other medical care recommendations without consulting your doctor.
Content: 50 ml.