Monastic Black Walnut Tincture (Juglans Regia) in pharmaceutical alcohol made in the Holy Monastery of the Dormition of the Virgin Mary.
- Natural antiparasitic and digestive aid with antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties.
- It has detoxifying properties and can promote healthy digestion.
- Used for herpes, for all fungal infections, for the infection called "athlete's foot" and parasitic infections of the intestine.
- Many studies document the anthelmintic action of this tincture that is particularly effective in lichens, in the Taenia and worms.
- Helps to balance blood sugar and is a powerful blood detoxifier.
Use: 20 drops in a small amount of water, three times per day for 10 days. Repeat the same dosage after a pause of 7 days. (For adults)
Precautions - Contraindications: Herbal tinctures in alcoholic solutions are very active because of the high concentration of pharmaceutical ingredients. For this reason, their use should be avoided by children under 12 years and by women during pregnancy and lactation.
The above infromation is not medical advice or substitute advice from another health care professional and is provided for informational purposes only. Do not stop any other medical care recommendations without first consulting your doctor.
Content: 50 ml.