Beneficial properties: Externally, it is ideal for pimples, minor injuries and skin irritations. Internally, it stimulates the immune system and has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action.
Content: 50 ml.
- Recommended for weigh loss since it contributes to the good function of the digestive system and the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and lipids.
- Has antioxidant properties due to its content of vitamin C...
- Internally, it treats ulcers, painful menstruation and menstrual cramps.
- Externally, it acts as a compress for wounds, burns and insect bites...
- Acts as a tonic and stimulant.
- Has an excellent diuretic and detoxifying action for the liver and the gallbladder.
- Removes toxins from the kidneys...
- Mainly used to treat heart diseases.
- Contributes to lower cholesterol.
- Helps to reduce high blood pressure...
- Powerful natural anti-inflammatory that acts like all the other anti-inflammatory drugs, but without their side effects. In combination with black pepper, it raises its effectiveness 1000 times more for the human organism...
- Contains a high level of vitamin C, about 50 times more than orange.
- Used as an astringent, diuretic, tonic and laxative with antimicrobial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties...
- Helps in the proper function of the bile and protects it from toxins and alcohol.
- Contributes to the renewal of hepatic stem cells.
- Contributes to the treatment of hepatitis, jaundice and cholelithiasis...
- Against dyspepsia and tympanism.
- Helps in treating abdominal or intestinal colic.
- Helps weight loss...
- Tones blood circulation.
- It acts as a vasodilator.
- Reduces blood cholesterol...
- Acts as an emollient for the throat, cough, laryngitis, pharyngitis, gastritis and asthma.
- Has anti-inflammatory, expectorant, astringent and healing action...
- The bark is known for its acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) and it has anti-inflammatory properties. But it does not cause the side effects that the aspirin causes to the stomach.
- It significantly relieves pains of the muscles, joints and rheumatism...
- Natural antiparasitic and digestive aid with antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties.
- It has detoxifying properties and can promote healthy digestion...
- Has strong anti-inflammatory action similar to cortisone.
- Helps to treat sore throat, coughing, and asthma, and has expectorant and emollient action.
- It is an effective drug for the digestive system...
- Mainly used to treat arthritis and myalgia.
- Has powerful anti-inflammatory properties, which are compared with those of cortisone and phenylbutazine component used as analgesic drugs for musculoskeletal pains.
- Lowers blood pressure, cholesterol levels, prevents blood clots and helps arthritis.
- For stomach and bowel discomfort.
- Prevents and treats nausea of traveling...
- Good tonic for anemia, ensures the absorption of iron by the body.
- Extremely useful for those suffering from jaundice and biliary diseases.
- For acute and chronic nephritis...
- It can significantly reduce bacterial resistance to drugs such as penicillin. For this reason, it is suitable for the treatment of gastric disorders caused by bacteria of the intestine and stomach.
- It is extremely effective against acne...
- Against insomnia.
Beneficial properties: Considered to be a herb with a gentle, but highly efficient, sedative action. It affects the central nervous system treating disorders such as anxiety, melancholia, and excessive stress.