Monastic Pennyroyal (Mentha Pulegium) is organically grown at the Monastery of the Dormition of the Virgin Mary. Available in doypack packaging that safely opens and closes multiple times.
- It is an aromatic herb related to mint species.
- It is a good expectorant and acts against diarrhea.
- Gargles with an infusion may help in cases of cough, asthma and flu.
- Chewing its leaves may act against vomiting or garlic breath.
- It is considered to have anti-microbial and cordial tonic properties and it also helps in case of migraine and vertigo.
Precautions - Contraindications: The above information is not medical advice nor substitute advice of another health care professional. They are provided for information only. Do not stop any other medical care recommendations without consulting your doctor.
Net weight: 30 g.