Monastic Nettle Tincture (Urtica Dioica) in pharmaceutical alcohol made in the Holy Monastery of the Dormition of the Virgin Mary.
- Good tonic for anemia, ensures the absorption of iron by the body.
- Extremely useful for those suffering from jaundice and biliary diseases.
- For acute and chronic nephritis.
- For acute and chronic cystitis.
- For bronchial ailments.
- Against gastric ulcer.
- For chronic diarrhea.
- Regulates the uric acid.
- Lowers blood sugar levels.
- Increases the flow of breast milk.
Use: 20 drops in a small amount of water, three times per day for 10 days. Repeat the same dosage after a pause of 7 days. (For adults)
Precautions - Contraindications: Herbal tinctures in alcoholic solutions are very active because of the high concentration of pharmaceutical ingredients. For this reason, their use should be avoided by children under 12 years and by women during pregnancy and lactation.
The above infromation is not medical advice or substitute advice from another health care professional and is provided for informational purposes only. Do not stop any other medical care recommendations without first consulting your doctor.
Content: 50 ml.