Hand painted icon of Theotokos The Inexhaustible Cup of Life made on Mount Athos, on wood.
The icon is delivered in a luxurious box with a velvet coating.
The icon of the Virgin, called the "Inexhaustible Cup of Life", became known to the Orthodox World only in 1878, in the city of Serpukhov, Russia, when a man suffering from the passion of alcoholism was healed by the miraculous icon of the Virgin Mary. It is considered a protector and helper of the addicts from alcohol and substances in general. More about Virgin Mary the Inexhaustible Cup of Life.