- Mainly used to treat heart diseases.
- Contributes to lower cholesterol.
- Helps to reduce high blood pressure...
Content: 50 ml.
- Powerful natural anti-inflammatory that acts like all the other anti-inflammatory drugs, but without their side effects. In combination with black pepper, it raises its effectiveness 1000 times more for the human organism...
Ingredients: cinnamon, marigold, mint, fennel and dried peels of tangerine.
Net weight: 50 g.
Beneficial properties: Scientific researchers have found antibiotic and antiseptic properties in oregano (especially in the essential oil) and they classified it as an antioxidant herb. It is very beneficial for stomach problems, especially for gastric debility...
Weight: 75 g.
- Against dyspepsia and tympanism.
- Helps in treating abdominal or intestinal colic.
- Helps weight loss...
Beneficial properties: Ideal for gastritis, stomach ulcers, bloating, indigestion. The antifungal action of propolis has been practically confirmed also against the Candida albicans, the Trichomonas vaginalis, coliforms and other bacteria, fungi and parasites.
Content: 156 ml.
- Internally, it treats ulcers, painful menstruation and menstrual cramps.
- Externally, it acts as a compress for wounds, burns and insect bites...
- Acts as a tonic and stimulant.
- Has an excellent diuretic and detoxifying action for the liver and the gallbladder.
- Removes toxins from the kidneys...
- It is an aromatic herb related to mint species.
- It is a good expectorant and acts against diarrhea.
- Gargles with an infusion may help in cases of cough, asthma and flu...
Net weight: 30 g.
- Acts as an emollient for the throat, cough, laryngitis, pharyngitis, gastritis and asthma.
- Has anti-inflammatory, expectorant, astringent and healing action...
- Helps in the proper function of the bile and protects it from toxins and alcohol.
- Contributes to the renewal of hepatic stem cells.
- Contributes to the treatment of hepatitis, jaundice and cholelithiasis...
- It is an excellent tonic for general and cordial purposes. It stimulates the nerves, the adrenal glands and the circulatory system.
- It is also an excellent tonic for the nervous system and helps in every form of debility, weakness, neural weakness, terror, vertigo, anxiety and neuralgia, while it has very good antidepressant action...
- It acts against inflammation of the pharynx.
- It has heating and tonic properties. It treats many lung or upper respiratory tract problems.
- When prepared as an infusion or syrup, it acts against nose catarrh, cough and sore throat...
- Relieve from irritations - inflammations
- Treat hemorrhoids
- Treat venous ulcers
- Relieve from backaches, sciatica, lumbago or muscle aches...
- Natural antiparasitic and digestive aid with antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties.
- It has detoxifying properties and can promote healthy digestion...
- The bark is known for its acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) and it has anti-inflammatory properties. But it does not cause the side effects that the aspirin causes to the stomach.
- It significantly relieves pains of the muscles, joints and rheumatism...
- Good tonic for anemia, ensures the absorption of iron by the body.
- Extremely useful for those suffering from jaundice and biliary diseases.
- For acute and chronic nephritis...
- The essential oil that it contains acts as a mild anesthetic on the stomach walls and limits the feeling of nausea and the tendency to vomit.
- Helps in cases of vomiting during pregnancy and nausea during a trip...
Beneficial properties: One of the most valuable herbs. It has the reputation that it acts against ageing. It is beneficial to the skin, nervous system and stomach. It has a stimulating effect on the heart and circulatory system...
- Has strong anti-inflammatory action similar to cortisone.
- Helps to treat sore throat, coughing, and asthma, and has expectorant and emollient action.
- It is an effective drug for the digestive system...
- Lowers blood pressure, cholesterol levels, prevents blood clots and helps arthritis.
- For stomach and bowel discomfort.
- Prevents and treats nausea of traveling...
- Recommended for weigh loss since it contributes to the good function of the digestive system and the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and lipids.
- Has antioxidant properties due to its content of vitamin C...
- It can significantly reduce bacterial resistance to drugs such as penicillin. For this reason, it is suitable for the treatment of gastric disorders caused by bacteria of the intestine and stomach.
- It is extremely effective against acne...
Content: 250 ml.