Monastic peppermint (Mentha piperita L.) cultivated in the Holy Monastery of Simonopetra in Mount Athos.
- Peppermint is one of the best spicy herbs available. It acts relaxingly for the visceral muscles, stimulates the secretion of bile and other digestive fluids and has defibrillation properties. All of the above explain its value in relieving intestinal colic, dyspepsia, and other related conditions.
- The essential oil that it contains acts as a mild anesthetic on the stomach walls and limits the feeling of nausea and the tendency to vomit.
- Helps in cases of vomiting during pregnancy and nausea during a trip.
- It is beneficial in cases of eradicating colitis. In colds and flu, it helps to fight fevers. It also helps in migraines associated with digestion problems. It stimulates the nervous system and relieves stress, tension and hysteria.
- Externally, it can be used to relieve itching and inflammation.
- In dysmenorrhea, it relieves the pain and reduces the related tension.
Use: It is prepared as tea. Add a full teaspoon of dried herbs to a cup of boiled water, leave it for 10 minutes and then strain. You can drink it as often as you want.
Precautions - Contraindications: The above information is not medical advice nor substitute advice of another health care professional. They are provided for information only. Do not stop any other medical care recommendations without consulting your doctor.
Net weight: 30 g.
MONASTIRIAKA give you the opportunity to order the products that you wish through 3 ways.
Α. Through our website on-line 24 hours a day.
You can browse our products through our website and choose the product of your desire. Click the button BUY NOW** and then follow the steps to complete your purchase.